GRINWEIV’s own records of the transactions maintained through computer systems or otherwise shall be accepted as conclusive and binding for all purposes. Your use of your account and/or password to access or use this website and/or online facilities including access to your policy records and our on-line services will be recognized as your electronic signature and will be legally binding. To the extent permitted by law, you accept that GRINWEIV’s electronic records will be admissible as original documents in any court of law and agree that you will not challenge or dispute the accuracy or authenticity of such records.
You hereby agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless GRINWEIV from and against any and all damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including full legal costs on a solicitor-client basis) suffered by GRINWEIV arising from or in connection with: (i) your access to or use of this website and/or online facilities; (ii) any other party’s access to or use of this website and/or online facilities using your account and/or password; or (iii) your breach of any of these Conditions; (iv) any other party’s breach of any of these Conditions where such party was able to access or use this website and/or online facilities using your account and/or password.
- You agree that your access to, and use of the website is at your own risk.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all responsibility and liability arising from or in connection with your use of the website, including, without limitation:
- any and all actual or anticipated loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, savings, data, business opportunity, or expectation, and any and all indirect, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary Losses; and
- any other Losses, even if we or our authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
We also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this website.
Except as expressly set forth herein the information contained on this website is not an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any security, insurance product or other product or service by us. No security, insurance product or other product or service is offered or will be sold by GRINWEIV or, if sold by GRINWEIV, will be effective in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities, insurance or other laws of such jurisdiction. Some products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Any personal information submitted to us using the website will be subject to GRINWEIV Personal Data Policy (Singapore).
- use, copy, reproduce, republish, modify, stored in a retrieval system, create derivative works or use in any other way for public or commercial purposes any part of the website;
- distribute, translate, modify or tamper with, any part of the website;
- create derivative works of or from any part of the website;
- permit or assist any person to engage in any act described in paragraphs 9.1 to 9.4 above.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to generally make the website available during our normal business hours. However, the availability of the website depends on various third party suppliers, and accordingly, we do not warrant or guarantee:
- any network connection difficulties occur;
- that your use of the website will be continuous, uninterrupted, secure or error-free.
- You acknowledge that the website may not be available for use from time to time, and that you may be disconnected from your use of the website at any time for any reason, including if:
- any network connection difficulties occur;
- the systems providing those services are unavailable for any reason (including so that maintenance can be performed);
- we decide to terminate, suspend or block your access to the website for any reason.
- We make no guarantee as to the reliability or other performance of the website. The performance of the website depends on various factors, including the functions, capacity and configuration of your Device, the speed of your internet connection, and the number of users accessing the systems which support the website.
The information available through the website is subject to updates from time to time and, while we aim to ensure that it is up-to-date, there may be delays, errors or omissions that could affect its currency or accuracy. Accordingly, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee that the information you obtain through the website is or will be current, complete or accurate at all times. You acknowledge and agree that you will make your own enquiries to determine whether the information you obtain through the website is current, complete and accurate before using it. We are not responsible for any Loss you suffer or incur as a result of your failure to comply with this paragraph.
To the extent that any software is made available or provided to you on this website, we grant you a non-exclusive, limited and personal licence to download and use the software for your own personal, non-commercial use only. All rights including intellectual property rights in the software remain our property or the property of the relevant licensors or owners of the software and, except as permitted by law, you may not reverse engineer, decompile, modify or tamper with the software.